Website Boston Children's Hospital
Make a difference in the lives of children!
- Helping patients and their families to navigate and access community services, other resources, and adopt healthy behaviors and is based out of the PPOC North office in Woburn, MA. The covered areas include cities and towns in the northeast, Metro Boston and Central areas of Massachusetts for pediatric patients cared for in Boston Children’s Pediatric Physician Organization at Children’s (PPOC) member practices.
- Supporting providers and other members of the Patient Centered Medical Home team through an integrated approach to care management and community outreach at the direction of the Program Manager, High Risk Care Management.
- As a priority, activity will promote, maintain, and improve the health of patients and their family.
- Provide social support and informal counseling, advocate for individuals and community health needs, and provide services as needed.
- Community outreach, such as home visits and health screenings are integral to the work of the CHW and Spanish language fluency is preferred to meet the needs of our families.
- Providing focused interventions for targeted patient populations, including, but not limited to: asthma; depression/anxiety; reproductive health/ high risk pregnancy care.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.