- This event has passed.
Advancing Health Equity among the Hispanic Population offered by HRSA
February 16, 2022
Learning series, in Spanish, on best practices and opportunities for action
HRSA’s Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs (HRSA IEA) appreciates your interest in our learning series Advancing Health Equity among the Hispanic Population. We hope you found the 2nd session in the series on Mental Health in the Hispanic/Latino Community and the Antidote for Compassion Fatigue informative and engaging. You can access the recording in Spanish here. Unfortunately, due to zoom platform limitations, we were unable to record the session in English. However, a English transcript is provided in the link below.
Session #1: Breaking Down Social Barriers of Health Amid a Pandemic
- Español: Grabación
- English: Slide Deck | Q&A | Social Determinants of Health and Health Equity Resources for Organizations Serving Hispanic/Latino Populations
Session # 2: Mental Health in the Hispanic/Latino Community and the Antidote for Compassion Fatigue
- Español: Presentación/materiales relacionados a esta sesión | Recursos de salud mental para organizaciones que dan servicio a las poblaciones hispanas y latinas
- English: Transcript | Slide Deck | Bios | Chat | Resource Document | HRSA Health Workforce Programs Fact Sheets
Register for the Upcoming Sessions:
- February 16, 2022 – Improving Health Care Digital Literacy among Latino/Hispanic Populations | Register here.
- NEW DATE: March 16, 2022 – Racial Disparities in Maternal Health: Challenges and Opportunities | Register here.
As a reminder, we will broadcast the sessions in Spanish with live language interpretation to English. Prior to the session, registrants will receive a copy of the presentations in English with instructions for accessing the interpretation services. We will also provide full transcripts in English after each session.
If you have questions or need additional information about the series, please contact Veronica Roa at [email protected].
For information about HRSA programs, resources, and HRSA IEA, please visit hrsa.gov and https://www.hrsa.gov/about/organization/offices/hrsa-iea.
This Learning Series is being coordinated by HRSA IEA Region 1- Boston, Region 2- New York, and Region 6- Dallas, Region 7- Kansas City.
We wish you a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you February 16, 2022, for the 3rd session in the series.