We Come With Many Different Job Titles…
health navigators, outreach workers, community health advisors, peer health educators, family partners, promotores, peer support specialists, recovery coaches, therapeutic mentors, youth workers…
but Our Work Always Includes:
- Building trust between underserved communities and healthcare providers.
- Opening doors to care for vulnerable residents.
- Helping people navigate the health and behavioral health systems.
- Coaching people to adopt healthy behaviors.
- Linking people to resources such as housing, food and other basic needs
- Preventing unnecessary hospitalizations through prevention and early intervention.