Website Community Teamwork
We assist families and individuals toward self-sufficiency
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private non-profit organization with over 400 employees dedicated to reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families.
We are seeking a WIC Nutritionist who will be part of a team that is focused on helping families to meet their nutrition goals. This individual will perform nutrition assessment and certification, counseling, nutrition education and support family needs through referrals. Responsibilities include: Provides nutrition care to high and low risk women, infants and children under the supervision of the senior nutritionist, including all aspects of:
• Anthropometric and hematological data collection.
• Dietary assessment, nutritional risk assessment and food package prescription.
• Referrals to other health and social services.
Additional responsibilities include the participation in planning, development and evaluation of:
• Educational materials and group nutrition education sessions.
• Nutrition in-services and outreach activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in public nutrition, nutrition, foods and nutrition, or nutrition education.
• Master’s degree in public health nutrition, nutrition, or food and nutrition preferred.
• One year’s experience in clinical or community nutrition, preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership and decision-making capabilities.
• Availability to work at multiple WIC sites and during evening and weekend hours, as needed.
• Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, or licensure with the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Dieticians and Nutritionists, desired.
• Rewarding work environment.
• 5% of your salary contributed to 401k plan
• 3 weeks vacation during your first year of employment.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance/Short & Long term disability + many other excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the following hyperlink:
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an innovative, outcome focused team in an organization committed to excellence. Thank you for your interest in Community Teamwork.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Affirmative Action Employer/EEO
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.