Website Community Teamwork
We assist families and individuals toward self-sufficiency
Community Benefits Coordinator
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private non-profit organization with over 400 employees dedicated to reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families.
In addition to fully utilizing your skills, Community Teamwork offers opportunities for continued professional development and career growth. Great teams, a competitive salary and well above average benefits including a generous contribution to employee 401k plans make Community Teamwork a highly regarded employer.
We are seeking a Community Benefits Coordinator to provide intensive support to patients in a specialized healthcare setting as well as CTI’s Resource Center. Responsibilities include client intake, assessment and referral as well as maintaining a client case load.
If you have worked with low income families, have previous case management experience working in a healthcare setting and you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, then this job is for you!
· Complete the Agency Pre-Assessment and appropriate referrals for all patient referrals.
· Provide comprehensive information and training about CTI programs and services to healthcare providers including Social Workers and Physicians.
· Provide patients with wrap around services including housing support, childcare and financial literacy programs and services. Connect patients with housing search assistance.
· Responsible for providing follow up and case management to patients in a timely manner through weekly case management meetings.
· Attend coordinated care case management meetings at healthcare facility, along with appropriate healthcare staff, as required.
· Complete all appropriate reports, enter information into database and maintain updated records on clients served.
· Provide Translation assistance when appropriate.
· Perform outreach to local community to provide education regarding CTI programs
· Serve as an information resource for CTI Staff regarding resources available to clients
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Human Services preferred.
5-7 years’ experience working with low-income diverse population required.
Minimum of one year previous case management experience working in a healthcare setting required.
· Familiarity with a strengths-based approach to case management.
· Good presentation skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of community resources available to low-income individuals and families.
· Excellent customer service, organizational, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient computer skills required in basic computer software and data collection systems.
· Excellent crisis management skills.
· Ability to maintain accurate records and confidentiality of information.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish, English/Khmer, English/Portuguese) preferred.
Rewarding work environment.
5% of your salary contributed to 401k plan
3 weeks’ vacation during your first year of employment.
Medical/Dental/Life Insurance/Short & Long term disability + many other excellent benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an innovative, outcome focused team in an organization
committed to excellence.
To apply, please click on the following URL or copy and paste to your browser:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Affirmative Action Employer/EEO
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.