- This event has passed.
Online Training: Leveraging Social Media in Your Work
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
This online training will explore the different types of social media platforms that exist and what their main purpose is. Participants will be encouraged to explore what social media platform fits their needs and capacity best. Social media basics will be shared, as well as, how to best use social media to increase engagement and brand awareness.
Audience: Coalition leaders and partners; individuals working towards community health
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this online training will be able to:
- Describe different social media platforms that exist and what purpose they each serve.
- Explain the value of developing a social media plan for their coalition.
- Reflect on capacity and skills currently available in their coalition to assess which social media platform best suits their needs.
MA DPH Coalition Criteria Addressed:
- Participation from key stakeholders (individuals and organizations that have a vested stake or interest in a program or policy initiative, e.g. it will impact them directly)
- Consistency with MA DPH’s goals and priorities
Presented by the Community Health Training Institute
Watch last year’s webinar, Communcation Tips and Tools to Strengthen Your Impact