- This event has passed.
Identifying Victims of Human Trafficking
June 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
- Describe the issues of human trafficking as a public health issue.
- Discuss the types of human trafficking.
- Explicate a framework of trauma-informed care for persons who have experienced human trafficking.
- Recognize and identify the physical and mental health consequences of human trafficking in your clinical practice and patient interactions.
- Examine the role of law enforcement and governmental agencies in addressing human trafficking.
- Access general social service referrals.
$199 for registrants claiming continuing education units (CEUs). Refer to accreditation section.
$99 for non-CEU registrants. Use code HTnonceu upon checkout.
$49 for students*. Use code htstudent49 upon checkout.
Group rate also available for groups of 3 or more from the same organization.