- This event has passed.
Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Training and Education
June 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Discuss the scope of domestic violence and sexual assault (DV/SA) as a public health problem.
- Discuss key concepts associated with the use of evidence-based practice in providing care to DV/SA patients and mandatory reporting.
- Review current recommended medications for sexually assaulted patients.
- Recognize key concepts related to perpetrators of DV/SA.
- Discuss screening tools, community prevention strategies and resources for DV/SA patients.